It feels like 2022 was the year of the “great reset” into a post-covid world, and I for one am exhausted AF.
Despite that, I’m proud of what our team has built this year.
Here’s the highlights:
- 📆 A new scheduling calendar rebuilt from the ground up, including calendar notes
- ＠ Facebook Page and LinkedIn mentions in scheduled posts
- 📲 A totally rebuilt mobile app for Android and iOS, with library integration, internal comment integration, full support for all our social platforms [Pinterest, Google Business Profile, …] and a ton of bug fixes. Perfect for that Christmas break 🎄
- 📊 Reels insights and Monthly insights summary emails [and look out for a new insights PDF function coming soon 😉 ]
- 📚 Easier asset library integration so you can source and re-use user generated content
- 🔗 Support for link stickers with auto-published Instagram stories
- 📥 Sked’s social media inbox to help you easily get to inbox zero and manage all your messages, comments, reviews and other engagement in one place.
- 🙋♀️ And just last month – an overhaul of our post review and approval portal for clients and teamwork functionality like internal comments
And of course that’s not to mention so many minor fixes and improvements – over 1,000 engineering ‘stories’ were completed this year.
Like you hopefully will be, our team will take a bit of time off to rest and reset over the holiday period.
– Hugh and the Sked team