As a busy Social Media Manager, it’s important you know the best Instagram hashtag tips – in the shortest amount of time.
One day, the hashtags you use might help you connect with new consumers. But after a couple of days, the same set of hashtags may not “work”.
- Are you using all the available hashtag options for your brand?
- Do you know if it’s better to put hashtags in captions or comments?
- Are you adding and hiding hashtags in your Instagram Stories?
Instagram posts with hashtags receive 12.6% more engagement than those without. And the power of hashtags isn’t slowing down any time soon. You only need to take a quick glimpse at your post’s analytics to see that.
Our Top Instagram Hashtags Tips for Social Media Managers
Having the best Instagram hashtags tips under your belt is key. Because as a crucial element of any social media strategy, you want to know you’re using them in the best way possible.
With our top Instagram hashtags tips, you’ll be able to:
- Reach a wider audience
- Connect with targeted accounts
- Keep up to date with relevant industry knowledge
- Publish clear posts (without hashtag distractions in captions)
This handy infographic condenses the knowledge of top social media managers into an easily scannable format. Use the best Instagram hashtags tools and tips mentioned here to your advantage when managing your brand’s Instagram.